Fellow Traveller Games
Based in Melbourne, Australia
The FRAMED Collection is a compilation of the critically-acclaimed, multi-award winning noir puzzle games FRAMED and FRAMED 2.
Featuring a fusion of unique game mechanics and clever narrative puzzles in a noir tale of stylish heists, fast getaways and nail-biting escapades, FRAMED and FRAMED 2 has players rearranging the panels of an animated comic book to alter the order of events and change the outcome from disaster to success.
A winner of multiple game awards, and a finalist of IGF 2015’s “Excellence in Design” Award, Hideo Kojima named FRAMED his Game of the Year in 2014. Building on the original, ground-breaking mechanics, and serving as a prequel, FRAMED 2 was released in 2017 and was highly praised by press and fans alike, receiving dozens of awards, including being listed on both the Apple AppStore and Google Play store as one of the best games of 2017.
With multi-award winning puzzle design, stylish hand crafted art and animation, and an original live jazz soundtrack, the FRAMED Collection will be published on Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac and Linux by indie label Surprise Attack Games.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER: LOVESHACK ENTERTAINMENT
If you can name the genre of one of Loveshack Entertainment's games (without making something up), then chances are it’s not a Loveshack game!
Australian-based, the studio was founded in 2013 by long-term industry friends and colleagues–-Joshua Boggs (Designer, Programmer), Ollie Browne (Designer, Artist), Stu Lloyd (Designer, Animator) and Adrian Moore (Designer, Composer).
The studio’s first release was the 2014 award-winning noir puzzle game, FRAMED. Critically lauded-–and named by Metal Gear Solid’s Hideo Kojima as his Game of the Year–-FRAMED created a revolutionary mechanic where players rearranged the panels of an animated comic book to craft the story of a noir-styled spy adventure.
Building on that elegant mechanic, and serving as a prequel, FRAMED 2 was released in 2017 and was highly praised by press and fans alike, receiving dozens of awards, including being listed on both the Apple AppStore and Google Play store as one of the best games of 2017.
Loveshack’s FRAMED Collection comprises both FRAMED and FRAMED 2 and is available on PC and Nintendo Switch with platform-specific UI and features.
- The Complete FRAMED experience: The FRAMED Collection is a new compilation of the award-winning, noir puzzle games FRAMED and FRAMED 2. Escape effortlessly into the stylish, pulp-noir spy world of FRAMED, before delving deeper with the more challenging prequel FRAMED 2.
- Simple, but uniquely clever puzzle design: Select animated comic panels and move them around using your logic skills and your imagination to craft the best outcome. Getting the story ‘wrong’ is as much part of the experience as getting it "right", with every rearrangement telling a different, satisfying--and sometimes very comedic--story.
- Hand-crafted noir art and animation: From the first frame to the last, the FRAMED collection oozes with stylish, noir, award-winning art and animation. Unique, hand-drawn silhouetted characters, incredibly fluid animations, and beautiful, mysterious settings all bring the FRAMED world to life with a wink of mischievous personality.
- Multi-award winning, genre-bending design: FRAMED Collection features a fusion of unique game mechanics and clever narrative puzzles that bend genres and constantly deliver a satisfying experience with every panel arrangement. A winner of multiple game awards, and a finalist of IGF 2015’s ‘Excellence in Design’ Award, Hideo Kojima named FRAMED his Game of the Year in 2014--“without any doubt”.
- An all-original live jazz soundtrack: Featuring live jazz performances fused with modern themes and funky beats, the soundtracks to FRAMED and FRAMED 2 are as mesmerising as they are evocative, setting the mood and upping the mystery-laden tension.
- New formats, updated features: Coming to the Nintendo Switch and PC platforms, FRAMED Collection features updated, platform-specific UI, and intuitive tactile controls on the Nintendo Switch.
Framed Switch Announce Trailer YouTube
Framed 2 Official Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Fellow Traveller Games
Fellow Traveller is an indie games label exploring the possibility space of what games can be. Passionate about the vast and untapped potential of games as a medium, its mission is to seek out pioneering game developers working on unusual games with narrative at their core, help these developers bring their creations to the world and to connect them with players looking for something different.
Formerly known as Surprise Attack Games, the label was founded in 2011 and rebranded as Fellow Traveller in 2018. You may know them for the hacking game using real unix commands (Hacknet), the surveillance thriller series that puts you in the shoes of Big Brother (Orwell), the sad game about an elderly goat farmer (The Stillness of the Wind) or the dystopian steampunk mini-golf adventure game (Vertiginous Golf).
More information on Fellow Traveller Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Framed Collection Credits